A Break Through to a New Level of Safety
MaxiTrack hazard monitoring goes beyond traditional Scan, Display, and Alarm functions — all temperature and motion sensor conditions and alarms are sent via radio to your PC.
You’ll put more people in the safety loop — with this easy-to-use interface for remote hazard monitoring of grain handling equipment. Alarm notifications include audible, e-mail, and cell-phone messaging with alarm details.
Take hazard monitoring to new heights with MaxiTrack Hazard Monitoring.
Hard-Wired or Wireless Radio Installation
- Twisted Pair
- 1W Radio Transceiver
FHSS 900MHz Reliability
Range up to 1 mile (L.O.S)
Data Archiving and Graphing
- Maintains 1-Week Rolling History of Nominal Readings.
- Permanent Archive of all Alarm Readings.
- Internet Access to Current Data via Web Page
Remote Wireless Annunciator Display
- Displays Current Conditions
- Display Alarm Messages with Alert Tone
- Low Cost Solution for Remote, Yet Important Locations.
EchoTrack Product details: EchoTrack
Flexible Notification Options:
- Audible, Visual, Text Messaging (SMS), E-Mail, and EchoTrackTM.
- Sends Alerts Based on Configurable Alarm Settings.
- Internet Access to Current Data via Web Page.
We are your One Stop Shop. Call us today for monitoring equipment.